Square One Open Houses
It is always nice to meet and greet neighbourhood residents and prospective buyers/investors who come to our weekend open house. We conduct Square One open houses on weekends, from 2:00 to 4:00 pm. This offers an opportunity for buyers to relax and spend some time in the comfort of our office, before they actually make up their mind to see what they are looking for.
Sometimes buyers/investors spend endless hours exploring every open house in Downtown Mississauga neighbourhood, just to get an idea of what’s out there. Life is very busy these days and it makes sense to sit down and understand exactly what one wants before venturing out to see what is offered on sale.
Square One Open House buyers should ask themselves these questions:
- What is my budget?
- What is my lifestyle?
- What kind of building I want to buy into?
- What is my down payment?
- After buying, how much will be my monthly payments?
- How long I will be staying in the property?
- What will make a viable financial decision, to buy or to rent?
- What are the best buildings out there?
- What makes one building a better choice over the other one?
- Should I buy a condo or a freehold property?
- Should I be buying from a listing agent or should I have my own buyer representative?
- What should I be careful about when buying any property?
- As an investor what will be my cashflow?
These are some questions that can come to a buyer’s mind. As a local real estate team, we help answer these questions every day for our clients.
Just call us for an informal chit chat and we can discuss your needs in more detail.