Yes, but only if the person buying the building needs the rental unit for their own use, the use of an immediate family member or the use of a person who will provide care services to the landlord or a member of the landlord’s immediate family, who is living in the same building or complex. Refer to the Ontario Landlord & Tenant Board for details.