GTA Real Estate Market
Spring has brought in some nice weather conditions across the GTA. While Ontario continues it’s fight against the COVID pandemic with lockdowns and stay-at-home orders, real estate market remains strong.
As Realtors, we continue to sell homes in and around Mississauga and buy homes in the GTA. Buying & Selling activity hasn’t slowed down at all. In terms of home prices and bidding wars, we are just about beginning to see a very slight levelling-off in prices in the single-family home category & a spike in condo sale numbers and prices. We expect more listings to hit the market in the coming weeks, which might somewhat stabilize home and condo prices.
We recently also had a major builder new condo launch: M4 Condo VIP Sales in Downtown Mississauga.
We will be introducing many builder new projects throughout 2021 in upcoming areas like Oshawa, Ajax, Pickering, Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge & Hamilton. As there is usually very limited inventory available, we will be sharing information exclusively with our investor buyer clients who express interest to buy. Kindly contact Team Kalia at 905-339-5111 if you are interested in buying a builder new property.
View Some of our Recent Sold Listings
3 BR Detached Home in Erin Mills, Mississauga
3 BR Detached Home in Milton
2 BR Freehold Townhome in Ancaster
1 BR Stacked Condo Townhouse in Mississauga
2 BR + Den One Park Tower Condo
GTA Real Estate TRREB Market Report March 2021 Highlights
- For the third month in a row in 2021, record home sales continued across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) with buyers taking advantage of favourable borrowing costs and continued improvement in many sectors of the economy.
- There were 15,652 sales reported in March 2021, which is almost double of March 2020.
- There were 6,504 sales reported during the first 14 days of March 2021 – up 41% compared to the pre-COVID period in March 2020.
- There were 9,148 sales reported between March 15th and March 31st 2021, an increase of 174% compared to the COVID period of March 2020.
- For March 2021 as a whole, new listings were up 57% compared to last March.
- The average selling price, at $1,097,565 was up by 21.6% over the same period.
- Low-rise home sales in regions surrounding the City of Toronto continued to drive price growth.
Read Full TRREB Market Watch March 2021 Market Watch Report
Sales & Average Home Price by Major Home Type: 416 vs. 905 Areas of the GTA
|SALES & AVERAGE PRICE BY MAJOR HOME TYPE|
|Sales||Average Price $|
View TRREB March 2021 Market Stats as Charts
Average Prices by Home Type – March 2021
|Average Price by Home Type & City – March 2021|
|Detached ||Semi-Detached||Condo Towns||Condo Apartment|
View TRREB March 2021 Market Watch for Prices for other Cities.
Search For Sales Listings in Mississauga & Other Parts of the GTA.
Source: TRREB March 2021 Market Watch