M City March 2017 Launch
M City March 2017 Launch – Latest Update
M City March 2017 launch event for VIP Preferred Brokers has just been announced!
M City will be releasing floor plans, prices and terms to their preferred Brokers and Realtors around mid-March.
Soon after the launch event, you will be able to submit your worksheet to buy a condo at M City with Team Amit Kalia. Since Amit’s team is part of the preferred Brokers at M City, as our client, you will get access to the best terms & pricing when you buy your builder new condo at M City with us.
So don’t delay, make sure that you register with Team Amit Kalia to buy your condo at the much anticipated M City project at Square One, Mississauga.
Please note that as a buyer, you DO NOT pay us any fee or commission to buy a condo at M City. You only stand to gain from special terms & prices as our client.
The first phase of M City condos at Confederation Pkwy and Burnhamthorpe Rd will be marked by a 60-storey high tower, set to become the tallest building in Mississauga. Construction of the first M City condo tower is expected to start later this year or early 2018 with a tentative occupancy in late 2021 or early 2022.
M City March 2017 Launch – Your Easy Next Steps to Buy M City Condos:
- Register for a M City free consultation session with Amit Kalia’s Team: The session will take approx. 45 minutes where my team will help you understand some basic facts around buying pre-construction condos. We will walk you through the next steps in helping ensure you receive VIP prices and terms at M City Condos.
- Fill-in M City Worksheets: As soon as M City releases worksheets, floor plans and prices to us in March 2017, we will contact you to get your preferred suite options and submit to the builder ASAP. Please bear in mind that not all suite selections get approved by the builder, as there are hundreds of worksheets from interested buyers. It becomes a first-come-first-served type of scenario.
- Move ahead to next steps based on builder suite assignment: The builder will approve one or more of your suite selections and we can move ahead to the stage of signing the Agreement of Purchase & Sale with M City. At this point you will have to make your first payment to the builder and follow the payment plan as set out in the builder terms & conditions.
- Legal Due Diligence: We will connect with with some of the best lawyers to review all documentation and ensure that your interests are best protected.
- Selection of M City Suite Finishes: You will be asked to choose your suite fixtures & finishes. Our team will help you with the right choices based on whether you plan on living in the suite as an end user, or renting it out as an investor.
- M City Pre-delivery Inspection: Our team will assist you and provide you with tips and advice on what to look for at this stage.
- M City Occupancy/ Delivery: Our team will help you with any closing steps as necessary, including leasing or assignment sale, if required.