More about Block Nine Condos and Townhouses at Parkside
One-bedroom plus den units come in 556 sq ft + sizes, two-bedroom in 784 sq ft size, and two-bedroom plus den units in 838 sq ft size. The builder is offering a very flexible payment option, with only 15% to be paid in the first year, and balance 5% upon occupancy.
Parkside Condos VIP Prices start at the mid-high 200,000’s, depending on the size of the suite. Block Nine Condos are said to come with low maintenance fees. Block Nine Condos will have 578 units with two 26 storey tall towers, connected by the 7-storey podium.
Parkside Townhouse VIP prices range between 500,000 – 600,000. These townhouses come with two-bedrooms plus den, and range from 998 – 1263 sq ft in size. These are listed as Cloud Nine town homes in the floor plan links below.
There is a very easy deposit structure to buy your condo at Parkside’s Block Nine
Need only $,2000 on signing, balance to 5% in 30 days, another 5% in 4 months, next 5% in one year, and 5% on occupancy. So total is 20% until 2018. How convenient is that!
Pre-construction condos at Parkside’s Block Nine Condos are best suited for:
- Overseas Investors: Overseas investors who don’t want to come to Canada until the closing date. Builder will allow buying based on Power of Attorney.
- Parents Investing for Children: Parents buying for adult children who are undergoing college or university education and want to give them a head start once they graduate and find a job.
- Young Investors: Young investors who don’t want to buy a resale property from the current market and don’t want the hassle of renting forever and want to move in to a condo in a couple of years. They are savvy and want to pick their own finishes floor plans etc.
- Seasoned Investors: Block Nine condos also suit investors who think they will not currently qualify for a conventional mortgage to buy a resale property and are planning to dispose off their other assets in next few years, before occupancy of Block None condos
- Downsizers: Older adults who are thinking of downsizing in next four years or so, and want to lock in the price gain of four years by investing in a pre-construction condo right now. They don’t want to buy something from the current market and rent it out. These people would like to take full benefit of the appreciation of their current properties till the time of closing of Block Nine condos. These mature investors will plan on selling their current homes upon time of receiving the keys of their brand new condo
- First Time Buyers: Newcomers or other first time buyers who still have two or three years to settle down into a home or a condo and are currently renting but are not ready to take responsibility of home ownership for next 3-4 years. But do not want to be priced out of real estate market
- To be New Immigrants: New immigrants planning to land in Canada in the next 3-4 years have a great opportunity to lock in current prices at Block Nine condos. They can simply move into their brand new condo as soon as they land or simply use my renting services to rent it out to tenants in a flourishing downtown Mississauga condo market.